If you are an entrepreneur or have an entrepreneurial spirit, we invite you to join Women Entrepreneurs of Minnesota!
As an early pioneer in the Twin Cities, WeMN provides a supportive and welcoming community where women solopreneuers and business owners can connect, share, develop and grow.
Why Join WeMN?
Your annual membership of $140 allows for the opportunity to network and develop meaningful relationships with other high-caliber, local business women. Your membership also includes these great benefits:
- Quarterly speaker/networking events
- Free participation in monthly Peer Mentoring Circles that form each fall
- Discounts on monthly presentations featuring inspiring business leaders who are experts in their field
- Be a featured member in our Member Spotlight
- Showcase your talents and experiences by volunteering on a WeMN committee
- Connect with other WeMN members through LinkedIn and Facebook discussions
Coffee & Conversations at The Riveter
February 11, 2020
Join us for some coffee and conversation with The Riveter! Members and non-members are welcome to join as we bring together the WeMN and The Riveter communities in this amazing new space. We’ll learn more about each organization’s mission, network with familiar faces and make new connections.
Social Media 101
February 27, 2020
Social media marketing has helped level the playing field for small businesses to effectively reach and connect with their customers. How do you set a social media strategy with a purpose, that you can manage day-to-day and measure the business impact? The Social Lights will share results from managing big brand campaigns and provide insights you can apply to your small business.
Founder, Leadership & Academic Coach