Open WeMN Board Positions
WeMN board members are volunteers and contribute to the organization in their area of expertise. Members are nominated to serve by other board members or members of the organization. WeMN board members are voted in by the current WeMN Board of Directors.
Chief Financial Officer
- Monthly preparation of financial statements using Quickbooks
- Reconcile bank statement and categorize expenses
- Maintain ownership of the group bank account
- Monitor budget to actual expenses
- Renew accounts and process payments; complete annual filings (IRS and MN Sec of State)
- Reimburse expenses incurred by Board Members
- High level budgeting and forecasting
- Provide a financial perspective during board discussions
Program and Event Director
- Help secure event venues with the help of other Board member(s)
- Research, vet and schedule potential monthly speakers
- Coordinate event needs with speaker
- Coordinate and support other board members to ensure events are a success
- Coordinate post-event follow-up and payment with speaker
- Provide programming updates and potential speakers during monthly board meeting
- Assist with bi-annual conference planning and participate in planning of Peer Mentoring Circles
Membership Engagement Director
Lead response to new member inquiries and acquisitions
Onboard new members
Lead efforts to retain members through active engagement
Assist with social media engagement and community management
Assist with managing organization email inquiries
Proactively lead member renewal /lapsed member outreach
Manage membership database
Share the benefits of membership at organization events
Present membership report to Board Members at monthly meetings
Assist Programming and Marketing Directors with post event follow-up communication
Lead member outreach to gather information for Member Spotlights
Complete annual membership survey (in fall)
Virtual Coffee & Conversations!
July 14, 2020
Coffee and Conversations is a virtual networking event for members and non-members of Women Entrepreneurs of Minnesota.
We’re taking our popular networking event online! This is a great opportunity to learn and connect with the women entrepreneurs in Minnesota!
The Perception Pivot™: Shift How You Show Up and Lead
July 23, 2020
Frustrated with unproductive meetings? Feeling unheard? Not closing as many sales as you’d like? Newsflash: There’s nothing wrong with you. You just need to make a shift in how you’re showing up. It’s all about perception: yours and those around you. When you realize that people perceive things differently than you…BOOM, your world opens up. How you lead changes.
Wonderly Software Solutions