Open WeMN Board Positions
WeMN board members are volunteers and contribute to the organization in their area of expertise. Members are nominated to serve by other board members or members of the organization. WeMN board members are voted in by the current WeMN Board of Directors.
Chief Financial Officer
- Monthly preparation of financial statements using Quickbooks
- Reconcile bank statement and categorize expenses
- Maintain ownership of the group bank account
- Monitor budget to actual expenses
- Renew accounts and process payments; complete annual filings (IRS and MN Sec of State)
- Reimburse expenses incurred by Board Members
- High level budgeting and forecasting
- Provide a financial perspective during board discussions
Program and Event Director
- Help secure event venues with the help of other Board member(s)
- Research, vet and schedule potential monthly speakers
- Coordinate event needs with speaker
- Coordinate and support other board members to ensure events are a success
- Coordinate post-event follow-up and payment with speaker
- Provide programming updates and potential speakers during monthly board meeting
- Assist with bi-annual conference planning and participate in planning of Peer Mentoring Circles
How to Stand Out and Win Big!
May 28, 2020
How are small businesses to compete in a world where people are exposed to over 6,500 marketing messages per day?
In this presentation, we cover:
- The healthy way to keep tabs on the competition
- Using what makes you different to attract more business
- How do you make your competition irrelevant?
- While most businesses are busy chasing their competition and competing on price or features, this presentation will give you tools to find and focus on your value -- making you a clear choice for your ideal customer.
Wonderly Software Solutions